Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

So I was looking at my REALLY old posts and instead of feeling incredibly embarrassed at the weird shit I had been writing a year ago, I was actually really impressed. My blog used to be the shit! Really! Whether I was posting about heavenly bodiessexy menrisky haircutseven riskier haircuts, or kick-ass apartments my blog was absolutely fabulous...and I am SO proud of it. In English, my teacher always talks about "voice"- the tone you use that makes your paper sound most like you. I realized that these old posts are totally showing my true "voice"- that of a sassy betch. So I hope to bring back the sass, sexiness, and honesty of my blog. AAAAND I hope you read it and enjoy it.

Some of my other "old faves":

CLAUDIA SCHIFFER is BARBIE

cher

me being a menstrual biotch (but really this post is great take a look-see)

the golden years
#textcode_from_above#

2 comments: