Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

summer solstice

Basically it's so fucking cold out that all I want is summer! I miss summer too much . . .

Tennis-- Marathon







Heyy i'm awkward!

I got creme TOMS and my mom is reeeeeally mad at me.

I kept the tags on though. Just in case.

I also did this:



kcoolright?



On another note, I really want to start a girl-power band.





...Like that's ever going to happen.

I've also come to realize that this is such a complaint blog. So I'll try to work on my whiny-ness. Okay Happy New Year bye!
#textcode_from_above#

4 comments:

  1. we haven't had a winter here... blah

    i love what you did with those magazine pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so freaking artsy and clever. where did you get that first white dress? and that top thing under it. on second thought, maybe i could just come buy some of your clothes?? juusttt kidden. well sort of. okie dokes bye :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the first dress was $5 at uo!!
      and the shirt under it is free people but i think its on sale now SO GO GET IT GURL

      ....lets hang out.
      kbye!

      Delete