Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

PINK.

P-E-R-I-O-D-S. S-U-C-K.
Dude...its 2:46 PM. I had to go home early today after Spanish (6th period) because my cramps were so bad. Friggin' LIBBY doesn't even GET cramps. You deserve cramps, Libby.
JK....no one deserves cramps. Except like Hitler maybe. Cramps suck!
LONG STORY SHORT- CRAMPS ARE AWFUL AND THEY CAN SUCK A DICK. I hate my period!!! All day has sucked. The highlight of my day was seeing little Anne-Linnea Macleod hobbling to catch the train with her crippled leg. ASDFGHJK I LOVE YOU.

But anyway. let's check out some pink.

COLORS JUST DON'T GET CUTER.
Or classier.











NOT TO MENTION my idol, CHARLOTTE FREE, who has a little punk-pink in her as well.














Charlotte Free. The baddest bitch to ever walk the planet.
Yes...she looks extremely unhealthy at times. Which I don't like....but heyyy, she's a baaabe right? Right? ......right?

PEACELOVE
iLyyy

...ew jk that little ending was awful
BYE!!!

#textcode_from_above#

4 comments:

  1. Hey Aria! I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR BLOG

    We kinda have the same background... awks

    anyway, FOLLOW ME! PLEASE! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'LL MAKE YOUR DAY ANY TIME CHILD!
    guurrlll you should dye your hair pink!!
    look like nicki minaj
    get some alter egos
    its alll gooooddd

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo epic

    charlotte is freaking awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hitler's vagina should bleed twice a month...

    ALSO, as a child my cousin and I used to fight about who liked pink more.

    we had the same argument about rice, but whatevs.

    ReplyDelete