Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lauren Santo Domingo and her fabulous home.

Lauren Santo Domingo is a writer for Vogue.com, who blogs/writes about the apartments of Vogue readers who have SERIOUS STYLE. She is into interior design and I found her on all sorts of design websites like "Apartment Therapy".
(In case you are wondering why I'm weirdly interested in home design, my mom is an interior designer.)


ANYWAY, Lauren finally decided to take Vogue photographers into her chic and super-hipster loft/apartment, which she shares with husband.........Andrés............


When commenting on her place, Santo Domingo simply stated: "If there's one thing you can say about my apartment it's that it's constantly evolving, constantly changing. I think that is the mark of a good apartment; you can never really be done- It's like a proper wardrobe."


Apparently Lauren and....Andrés.......are newlyweds, but I may have read wrong because I also read that they are having a third child. Ya never know these days...


^SUPPES CUTE?!??!


Anyway, on with the show. THIS. Is their amazing-as-ever apartment that I wish I had.


















So maybe she's kind of obnoxiously hipster with her "Oh-I'm-So-Cool-With-My-Arsty-Communist-Mao-Andy Warhol-Portraits" look. And with her zillions of records and funky little stereos and psychadellic vases. Not gonna lie, I kind of want to strangle her and her hubby.........Andrés.........
AwKwArD?!!
I give her props though. This home is absolutely fabulous. Actually though.
Agh only a Vogue editor would be able to afford this SHIIZZNITT.


Keep readin',
Aria


#textcode_from_above#

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh that is soooo cool!!! I love interior design too. im kinda redoing my room (again) soo tell me if you see anything cool!!

    ReplyDelete