Search This Blog

Sunday, March 6, 2011

mirror mirror on the wall

HEY GUS...I mean guys....
So a few weeks ago, I won a sketchbook at my sister's art show, and they told me to fill up all 300 pages and then a year from now they are going to call me up and feature my sketches in the Wilmette Arts Guild art show! W00t W00t!!!! I'm super nervous. I've only filled up a few pages, but they told me to fill it all up with drawings, paintings, photography, poetry- whatever I want. I've already made a few drawings, a depressing poem, and now I'm working on a little photography with mirrors. Whaddya think?



THIS LAST ONE IS LIKE INSANELY CREEPY.


BYEBYEEE :) :) :)
Aria
#textcode_from_above#

3 comments:

  1. omg thats super cool!!
    im loving the photos!
    congratzz

    <3Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. i personally like the last one.... <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG soo cool!!! I lovee it! thats soo lucky that you won that book!

    ReplyDelete