Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

blag

WeLcUm tO mY bLaG!??!!

I'm on some kind of crazy high right now....so please enjoy this post!

L
A
W
L
S

Quality Thursday night.
Since LIBBY never called me..................................
DON'T EXPECT TO WALK TO SCHOOL WITH ME MONDAY MORNING, LIBBY.
YOU ARE BEING PUNISHED FOR BEING STUPID.

....jk whaaaaaat

soundtrack to bubble-blowing on my night off: prince.

I just can't handle his cloud-covered blue sky pantsuit.
(Also check it out! I finally learned how to embed YouTube videos into my blag!)





#textcode_from_above#

5 comments:

  1. 1. i adore that song/prince in general
    2. you are really cute with your bubbles

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS... if you look closely, you can see in my room (the one on the left) that my computer background is of "hey arnold".
    just thought i should share............

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe... bubbles
    bu bbles
    buuhhh buullsss
    BAAAAHHHBAALLSSSSS
    bublz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME!!!!! its your fault you were home alone...just walk on over to my house...its not like i have friends or anything...i live like 3 houses down....if i looked out my window i could see your house...

    ReplyDelete