Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

family.

You.
Why are you reading this crapper of a blog. I don’t even know HOW to blog.

Anyways.

My brother just left for college and me and my sister were trying to make a scrapbook for him and we came across all these....
Me as a small child.



Chill guyz. I’m not the one cryin’. That’s my cousin SHRIYA! (Shri for short.)



Me and my girl. What a sexy woman. No one understands.
The funny part of that picture is that she secretly wants to kill me...

HEY YO THIS IS MY FAMILY.

Daddy (Manoj).



Now you guys. I know I am putting this on the Internet but if he EVER finds out that I put this picture up of him....I'm dead:



HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Daddy=hippy weirdo with beardo (and afro?)
Also...he kind of looks like his staring into the light or something. Possessed maybe? I'm just joshin'. I love him! :)

Mama. I love her very much and I have to admit to you guys that she is prettier than me…;)



RUCHI! My gorgeous sister. I love my sissy soo much! 17 years old




Braham. Left for college a few days ago. 19 years old (on Friday)


hehe;)


SATCHI!!! My little bro! He is eleven.



Sorry...this is the best picture I have of him. And it's of Ruchi raping him soo...

Thanks for reading! PEACEEEE

;)
#textcode_from_above#

1 comment:

  1. not sure how to respond.... but i REALLY like the first 3 sentences

    ReplyDelete