Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

coming this fall.

HEEYYYY YAAA'LLLL.

So...I was kind of bummed out about fall once it started getting colder. Honestly, I LIVE for summer. But then I decided to make a list of things that are coming this fall that I am EXCITED FOR!


Parenthood. (The TV show. NO, I'm not preggers.)

http://www.hulu.com/watch/150538/parenthood-when-good-girls-go-bad#s-p1-sr-i1

So maybe I did pick the trashiest possible clip from this entire show. But I love it, it's a good show.


Halloween! (The holiday.)

I already blogged about my favorite holiday of the entire year. I am just so excited!


And finally. Coming not quite this fall but the first day of WINTER, the movie that I've been dying to see!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jaI1XOB-bs

F MY LIFE! I just realized that it's rated R.

But I really, really, really want to see it. Ballet is so beautiful. I've been talking to my mom about starting it up soon. She says I have "the body of a dancer."
a
w
k
s
I am currently NOT doing a sport because frankly, I can't play sports for beans. Really. I am so NOT athletic, and all my friends REALLY are. I don't know a single one of my friends that is NOT doing a sport.
But I REEAALLLYY want to do dance/ballet! It is so beautiful. The way they move is so graceful and delicate. I would KILL to look like that when I dance. I know that people usually start ballet at age three and drop it by age four, and that it is very strange for a 14-year-old to just START ballet out of nowhere. But I want to be a beautiful dancer.

http://www.youtube.com/user/anaheimballet?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/1/bQ0L24YbGGI


Yeah, it's an ad for some ballet organization. But just look at the way they move!

That is all :) Thanks for reading.






JUST AN ENDNOTE.
Laura Kek does not do a sport.
#textcode_from_above#

2 comments:

  1. hey so i think you should mention me in one of these blogs and you need to be a dancer!!!!! ~libby

    ReplyDelete
  2. i get the feeling you would be really awkward or really graceful.... either way it would be SPECTACULAR

    ReplyDelete